Thursday, April 21, 2011

Feast your little eyes on this

Between grad school, and work, and puppy, and boyfriend, and friends and family, and cleaning (when I get around to it), this poor little blog has been abandoned.

But now that the end of the semester is upon us, and the school year is starting to wind down, and I'm on Spring Break (yes, that needs capitalization), I thought I'd mosey on back to the blogging world.

I have been super productive in the past 2 weeks when it comes to making meals that we can eat now and freeze for later. I have made a spinach lasagna, a ground turkey lasagna, macaroni and cheese, chicken and vegetable stir-fry, and tonight, oh tonight, I made a pizza. A white pizza. A mozzarella, goat cheese, parmesan with broccoli, garlic, and olive oil pizza. And we ate it. and we were overly full. And we were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment