Dear John,
I am updating due to your request. I know that I have been a less than stellar blogger as of late, but here I am now! So, Johnahandro, this post's for you!
Love, as always,
Me.
So folks, over a month later, the paper struggles have ended. The results? 21 pages and an A!!!! I am beyond thrilled. I had many weeks of not sleeping well, and dreams of various educational programs dancing through my head, and more than a few freak outs (Sorry, John).
The results of turning in the paper and receiving a grade that resulted in me yelling, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSORRYPEOPLELIVINGUPSTAIRSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" has not exactly resulted in me relaxing but in me crashing. As of this moment I am fighting the urge to get in pajamas and go to bed. So hopefully I will be writing a little more in the future now that my fingers are not otherwise occupied by this ginormous paper. So until next time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment