Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A simple greeting

First things first: Hello, to those of you stumbling upon this simple, frivolous blog. Welcome to you.

Secondly, a confession: I have used 'blogging' sites before, but for nothing more than public journal keeping. A way to relate the day to friends and compatriots, although now that I have abandoned that site, I keep getting an increasingly large amount of e-mail notifications of people from central European countries (is 'Slavic States' an alright term or shall I be cut down quickly at daring to write such a thing?) befriending me. I think it must be a ruse to get their friend counts up... and now I have completely lost where I am going with this. Hmmm. Ah yes! I have used blogging sites before, but I am hoping for a new start here. Using my real name (how foolish). Chronicling what befalls me in life, love, and work. But perhaps not all of it.

Third: I babble. It happens. I have a great deal of trouble 'killing my darlings' as it were.

Fourthly: I think I should finish this up, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment