- Seeing every exhibit currently available at the Philadelphia Zoo
- Making my boyfriend uncomfortable by making him go into the Lorikeet
exhibit and feed them by hand from a nectar cup. He did relax a bit as the moments passed, but the look on his face was priceless. Although I can't blame him. I was prepared seeing as I had done it before. He was, well, not. Seriously, try being unprepared for 8 of these things to immediately fly in your face and perch on your outstretched arm:- Realizing that I make said boyfriend touch a large quantity of living creatures while acting like its a nonchalant adventure (we went to the Adventure Aquarium a few months ago. I made him touch sharks, live shrimp, jellyfish, and other assorted sea creatures)
-Finished reading My Lobotomy. It is unreal at what some people go through in life.
- Started a brand new book.
Things I have NOT accomplished in the past 27 hours:
- Sleeping. At all. I pulled an unnecessary, unwanted all nighter
- Starting a load of laundry
- Making phonecalls and e-mails related to my job and schooling
- Did I mention sleeping? Yikes this is rough.
Currently Reading: Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed by Mo Willems, and The Condition by Jennifer Haigh
No comments:
Post a Comment